Perhaps you’d like help with an on-going conflict, but don’t want to invite the other participant to the mediation table. Or maybe the other participant in the conflict has been invited to mediate, but refused. Perhaps you don’t feel comfortable with the idea of face-to-face mediation. Conflict coaching can be an excellent alternative.
Conflict coaching is a customized one-on-one approach to conflict resolution. Whether you are gearing up for a single difficult conversation, looking for guidance, clarity and preparation for a contentious on-going situation, or desiring better conflict skills in all aspects of your life, Progressive Conflict Solutions can tailor conflict coaching to meet your needs.
Conflict coaching is designed to:
- Define your conflict style,
- Better understand and manage your reactions to conflict,
- Clarify your goals, interests and priorities,
- Anticipate others’ interests and responses,
- Refine your position, and
- Enhance your conflict communication.
- Coaching can help you transition from fear of conflict to a position of competence and confidence that will help you reach your personal and professional goals.