Online Conflict Resolution Services
Since 2016, we’ve offered mediation, coaching and selected workshops on-line via a video conferencing service. We love and appreciate the value of working with clients face-to-face, but also want to be responsive to requests to work with clients outside of our local area, to provide parties in high-conflict situations an option to meet without sitting in the same room, and to allow more flexibility for busy and on-the-go clients.
Conflict Resolution Training
Progressive Conflict Solutions offers short workshops and programs and more extensive training over multiple weeks to develop your conflict resolution competence and confidence. Programs and workshops customized for your organization are available upon request.
Organizations and small businesses can benefit from conflict resolution consulting to:
- Address ongoing communication problems or poor conflict management practices,
- Establish communications and conflict resolution policies and procedures,
- Provide training to managers and staff to improve the quality and effectiveness of conflict communications, and
- Assess and resolve governance and management issues that contribute to conflict in your organization.
Facilitation of Meetings and Dialogues
Effective dialogue is the cornerstone of healthy communities of any scale – be they tied by geography/municipality, faith, employment, or other shared values or interests. Facilitating an effective and goal-oriented dialogue is challenging. We provide facilitation of many types of dialogues with many types of goals including:
- Exploration: to learn more about community members, a group, or an issue
- Conflict Transformation: to address existing conflicts within the group
- Decision-Making: to elicit feedback on an impending policy, project, or decision
- Collaboration: to discuss and take action and responsibility for complex challenges
A well-facilitated dialogue or series of dialogues can have lasting benefits for your organization including:
- Improved understanding
- Increased community engagement
- Improved attitude of stakeholders
- More effective operations
- Improved relationships
- Reduction in existing and potential conflicts
- Better decision-making
- Improved problem-solving skills