March 9 marks the first time this venerable divorce workshop will be held in Delaware County. This workshop is for you if:
- You are contemplating divorce
- You are in the process of getting divorced
- You’ve already filed for divorce and are overwhelmed by the process
- You’re not sure what to do next.
Guided by compassionate family lawyers, financial and counseling professionals, otherwise complex issues will be condensed and simplified so that you can develop a plan to make informed decisions. You will leave with more confidence, greater clarity and prepare to make decisions for those critical next steps.
- Understand the Divorce Process & Legal Issues: Understand the legal process, how support and custody are determined for you and your children and how marital property is divided.
- Gain Financial Control of Your Divorce: Identify assets and liabilities, evaluate tax implications and understand the near-term and future financial impact of a proposed settlement.
- Manage Emotional Stressors: Learn to recognize and successfully respond to the emotional stressors in this major life transition.