Learn more about co-parenting tune-ups.
Join me and others beginning their divorce journey for this free and informative program on Monday, February 8th at 7:30 pm at my office in HeadRoom, 24 Veterans Square, Media, PA, 19063.
I’ll give a brief overview of mediation and divorce mediation and answer your questions about the process and whether it’s right for you. You’ll learn:
- What mediation is (and isn’t)
- The role of the mediator
- Your role
- Mediation cost vs litigation
- The extra benefits of mediation for divorcing parents
- How mediation can be combined with the services of an attorney
- Whether mediation might be right for you
- How to encourage your partner to mediate
Light refreshments will be served. Seats are limited and RSVP is required.